Ok, so that’s not what you meant. Fair enough. It’s a great question which raises many others. A subscription checking program (another name for Value-Added Checking) is more than the monthly rate you decide to charge. Let’s dive in together to help you learn about the costs of Value-Added Checking…
Find Your Answer
Enjoying the Library?
- Trapped by Golden Handcuffs: Short vs. Long-Term Vendor Contracts (12 Pros/Cons for FIs)
- Serving Underserved Small Businesses: Checking, Lending
- Credit Insurance At Your Financial Institution (Benefits & Advantages in 2019)
- Payment Protection: Credit Insurance & Debt Cancellation (What Are They?)
- How Auto Deductible Reimbursement Benefits Your Financial Institution